The special trip will give you a forgettable experience with interesting place sites in the centre of Vietnam in 4 days. Highlights of this trip are Hoi An city tour, My Son Holy Land visit, Phong Nha cave discovery and Hue city full day trip. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- Explore the stalagmites, stalactites system with sparkling, mysterious beauty of Phong Nha cave system
- Have a chance to understand Cham culture and discover over 70 towers and temples of different architectures
- Visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese – covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation
- Take a full day to discover Hue with old historical constructions such as Emperor Mausoleums, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum..
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoian. Check in.
PM: Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese – covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An. Overnight in Hoian.
Breakfast. 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel and leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy Land. Arriving in My Son – the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
12.00: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the boat before stopping for visiting at Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional work village. 14:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station.
15.00 The bus transfer to Hue, on the way visiting Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach. Arrive Hue city. Check in and overnight in Hue city.
AM: 6:30 Pick you up at your hotel in Hue and leave for Phong Nha in Quang Binh Province, stop on the way to visit Lavang – Holly land. Have lunch.
Option 01: Visit Phong Nha Cave: Take a boat cruise on the Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave with its grottos: Bi Ky, Cung Dinh, Tien…
Option 02: The Paradise Cave : we will travel to The Paradise Cave, is like “ The Pavillivion on the earth “.The especially stalagmites, stalactites system with sparkling, mysterious beauty, out of Human beings imagination. Its spectacular and magical beauty is welcome visitors come and enjoy…
PM: Return to Hue. Arrive in Hue at about 06:00 PM. Overnight in Hue city
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN – Vietnam Traditional Cungfu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).
- Join tour ticket
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Entrance fees
- Bana Cable ticket
- English speaking guide
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic at 2 star hotels: in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel…); in Hoian (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel…)
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,…
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
For more information about Tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!